- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
Humeda is a daily moisturizer that extensively hydrates the skin and safe to be used by sensitive and acne-prone oily skin.
Humeda contains Pentavitin and Hydranov PA providing complementary action in providing deep and long lasting hydration.
Pentavitin (Saccharide Isomerate) is 100% natural and plant derived. It mimics the essential molecules found in the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) to lock in the moisture and binds to the free lysine amino group of stratum corneum resulting to high water retention.
Hydranov PA (Water, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium carrageenan, Sea salt) is obtained from the red algae Furcellaria Lumbricalis.
Its physical properties are similar to those of hyaluronic acid & its biological properties boost the synthesis of epidermal hyaluronic acid.
Humeda is non-comedogenic, non-oily and featherlight cream conforming to American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) criteria of a moisturizer.
- Aqua QS-100% W/W
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride4.00% W/W
- Isononyl Isononanoate 3.00% W/W
- Jojoba Oil Glycereth-8 esters (and) Water 3.00% W/W
- Cyclopentasiloxane 2.00% W/W
- Water (and)Phenethyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Carageenan (and) Sea Salt (Hydranov PA) 1.50% W/W
- Saccharide Isomerate (Petavitin) 1.00% W/W
- Cetyl Alcohol 1.00% W/W
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin 1.00% W/W
- Ceteareth-20 0.75% W/W
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer 0.55% W/W
- Laureth-23 0.50% W/W
- Steareth-2 0.50% W/W
- Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer 0.50% W/W
- Triethanolamine 0.50% W/W
- Perfume 0.35% W/W
- Disodium Edta 0.10% W/W
Humeda is a daily moisturizer specifically designed for sensitive skin and acne-prone oily skin.
After cleansing your face with a mild face wash, take adequate quantity of Humeda water based cream onto the palm and apply liberally all over the face.