• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Promotes products to clients by giving of product samples and any available product exposures materials as per schedule
• Reaching target for assigned product lines and territory
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients
• Entertains and render special services/activities that will establish rapport to client/ Creates harmonious environment/relationship-building with clients
• Facilitate movement of the products
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Educational Qualification needed for the position: Graduate in Science stream
Experience needed for the position: 1 year experience as Medical Representative covering Pasay / Taft