- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
A combination of vitamins and minerals that completes the nutritional requirements of diabetic patients.
Each softgel capsule contains:
- Natural B-carotene 30% (Vitamin A) 4 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400 IU
- D-a-tocopheryl Acetate 1300 IU/g (Vitamin E) 200 IU
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) 100 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 200 mg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 200 mcg
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500 mcg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 200 mcg
- Copper (as Anhydrous Copper Sulfate) 1.00 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate 20%) 15 mg
- Mononeuropathy or polyneuropathy such as diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy or drug-induced neuropathy.
- Vitamins and minerals supplement for diabetic patients.
One capsule 1-3 times daily with meal or after meals or as directed by physician.
The dosage may be adjusted depending on the patient’s age and symptoms.
One capsule daily with meal for supplementation.